Southern California Logo

206 Cima De Colina, Pismo Beach, CA 93449

3 Bed, 3.5 Bath Single Family Home For Sale

206 Cima De Colina, Pismo Beach, CA 93449 Home For Sale - MLS #1074550
Off the Market
$1,298,880
3
3 Full Bath, 1 Half Bath
Single Family
This listing is courtesy of Taylor North from San Luis Bay Realty.

Property Description for 206 Cima De Colina, Pismo Beach, CA 93449

Luxurious single-level living home nestled in the hills above the infamous Pismo Beach over- looking the majestic ocean, rolling hills, and the quaint city itself. This 3,045 square foot home is upgraded with marble floors throughout 75% of the home, Porcelain wood floors from the U.S. makes up the other 25% in this lovely home. 3 large master bedrooms with large bathrooms. A stunning office with custom built in cabinets.. Custom kitchen cabinets & stainless steel appliances highlight the kitchen. A large upgraded master tub and shower with frameless door gives a spa-like feel. The upper level has surround sound and custom blinds on every window. Large upgraded skylights with blinds to allow in extra light or to dim out the day to relax. This home has been upgraded with a camera system and full alarm system for extra safety. Extensive landscape design in the front and rear yard so every inch of the property is private and usable. Also pre-plumbed for an elevator.

Interior Details

3,045 sq. ft.
$426.56/sq. ft.
Public Sewer
Public Water
Hand Rails; Fire Sprinklers; Skylights; Dual Pn Windows; Security Alarm

Exterior Details

0.12 acres
5,044 sq. ft.
2 Garage Spaces

Other Details

1074550
2014
2 Story
Laundry Rm/Inside
Create a free account to see additional details for this home (school information, taxes, exterior details, etc...)

Request more information or Schedule an Appointment

We are dedicated to meeting all your needs in a prompt manner. In most cases, we will call you back the same day or at the most 24 hours.








Create a free account for me

Homes For Sale Near 206 Cima De Colina, Pismo Beach, CA 93449

195 Foothill Road, Pismo Beach, CA 93449 Home For Sale - MLS #1072151 $1,275,000
Single Family
3 Bed, 2.5 Bath
25 Photos
1155 Flora Road, Arroyo Grande, CA 93420 Home For Sale - MLS #1074519 $750,000
Single Family
2 Bed, 2 Bath
19 Photos
182 Pine Street, Arroyo Grande, CA 93420 Home For Sale - MLS #1076312 $425,000
Single Family
2 Bed, 1 Bath
6 Photos
1195 Mentone Avenue, Grover Beach, CA 93433 Home For Sale - MLS #1075026 $515,000
Single Family
3 Bed, 2 Bath
23 Photos
384 5th Street, Grover Beach, CA 93433 Home For Sale - MLS #SR17230774 $469,000
Single Family
3 Bed, 2 Bath
31 Photos

Listings Similar to 206 Cima De Colina, Pismo Beach, CA 93449

$1,095,000 6722 Sabado Tarde Rd, Goleta, CA 93117 House For Sale - MLS #171146
Posted 13 months ago

Great opportunity for income property in booming Isla Vista near major university. Rents going up to $2850 each unit in June 2017. Leased through June, 2018 @ $2850 each unit.




$1,295,000 4624 Quarterhorse Trail, Santa Maria, CA 93455 Home For Sale - MLS #1064736
4,376 sq. ft.
Posted 13 months ago

Brand New 4376 Square Foot Custom Home to be built in the Beautiful Neighborhood of Orcutt Estates. This Stunning Home offers 4 Bedrooms, 4.5 Bathrooms, Game Room/ Media Room, Private Office, Chef's Kitchen with Double Ovens, Both a Dining Room and a Breakfast Nook, Family Room w/ Dramatic 12 Foot Ceilings, Exposed Beams, and Stone Fireplace, Large 1194 Square Foot 4 Car Garage, and a Relaxing...

Read More


$1,295,000 1826 Grand Ave, Santa Barbara, CA 93103 House For Sale - MLS #171895
2,622 sq. ft.
Posted 13 months ago

Charming R-2 property on SB's majestic Riviera flaunts incredible ocean vws. Currently a duplex w successful rental history or could be turned back to SFR. 1car garage w rooftop, ocean vw deck+ 3 additional vw decks. Top it off w a stroll downtown for dining, shopping, entertainment, Mission, museums, & more. This home is a gem & lends itself to being able to enjoy the SB lifestyle to the fullest




$1,399,000 921 Medio Rd, Santa Barbara, CA 93103 House For Sale - MLS #171069
Posted 13 months ago

Incredibly rare offering on the lower Riviera consisting of 2 homes on 1 lot + adjacent .27 acre parcel. Possibilities abound to build your dream home, create a compound or build another income producing rental unit & add to your income stream! Great curb appeal, off-street parking, storage+laundry on-site. Conveniently located to downtown and the Santa Barbara Bowl in a fabulous Riviera location....

Read More


My Notes

Save Favorites

Keep Notes

Create a free account to track your favorite listings

Mortgage Calculator


(20%)

Monthly Mortgage Payments

$5,900
$8,217

Town Description

There were 4,230 households out of which 17.4% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 45.1% were married couples living together, 6.4% had a female householder with no husband present,...

Read More